Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Getting Bigger



Here is a picture taken today. I must be about 35 weeks or so. I had three comments at work today about how I look "super pregnant." Natalie is very excited! She made a party hat for baby brother today after school. We are almost ready. One more week until we are at the point when Natalie came.


She is obsessed with birthdays right now and keeps wrapping everything in sight in a blanket and giving it to us as a present. I get to have "Happy Birthday" sung to me all day long! Very cute! We even made a cake together on Monday. Of course it turned into a birthday cake. We had a blast decorating it.

2 comments:

The Judge Family said...

So cute! And you look amazing! Not, "so pregnant" :) I can't wait for the arrival of your little guy!

DeVoy Family said...

You are looking so beautiful....and very pregnant! We are excited for you guys and hope that we can come to see the new baby when he arrives! Please keep us posted!