Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Just in Case You Are Wondering...

Nope no baby yet. Baby Brother or Moses (as Natalie calls him). Is stuck very very low but is not yet ready to come out. His low position is causing some extra pain that lets just say is not my favorite! Hopefully he will change his mind any moment. I have one more week until his due date but with Natalie having come so early I feels like he is already three weeks over due.

The doctor says I need to sleep a lot more than I am and take it easy so I am going to go put my feet up! Please pray that he comes out soon and that we have a safe and quick delivery!

We'll let you know when he is here and post pictures as soon as we can.

1 comment:

The Judge Family said...

I've been thinking and thinking of you! I'll be praying for a baby boy soon and a perfect delivery! Can't wait to hear the good news and see photos. Let me know if I can help at all. Many hugs!