Monday, December 22, 2008

Daddy to the Rescue!


We are on our 9th day with snow! We have had up to 8 inches at one time!

Now that the snow is melting just a little bit it was time to try for a snow man again. It didn't help that we woke up this morning and Natalie noticed the 8 ft. snow man the neighbors had built in their front yard. Our little snow family is now covered in snow. When Daddy came home (I am having some trouble bending over for long periods of time) he went to work with his busy little helper while I found all the accessories! I have to say it is a much improved attempt!

1 comment:

DeVoy Family said...

Yes, our girls had so much fun in the snow too! What a great time for photos and memories! Natalie is adorable and her smile is full of so much joy and happiness! Happy Winter Wonderland!