

Natalie and I have been enjoying late starts and days off school all week. Now our Christmas break has officially begun. We stayed in our PJ's until 10:30am (We are normally dressed and eating breakfast by 7am). We baked 4 different kinds of cookies. Natalie had a little too much fun with the sprinkles. AND we went sledding. Natalie was scared of the idea but then jumped in and kept saying "mom I am saying WEEEE cause I'm having fun." We went to the park and had fun on all the snowy slides. Natalie really wanted to make a snowman but the snow was not cooperating so this is all we came up with (tiny snowman family pictured above). The sticks and leaves are pony tails not beaks. Natalie requested that extra snow be put on the mommy snowman because she has a baby in her belly.



This week we also enjoyed playing fairy princess, being a pretend mommy, and "wrapping" presents. We are celebrating the fact that Natalie is officially potty trained and on her way to being able to wearing underwear during naps and bedtime!

1 comment:
What a busy morning! So nice to be on a break with the fam :) I hope you guys have a great Christmas. And I loved the ponytails on the snowmen! So adorable! Maybe we will get a new batch of snow here soon that will be more snowman building snow. I'll cross my fingers for her!
Post a Comment